This is a part time role working 3 or 4 days per week (flexible hours considered) with sole responsibility for Talent Acquisition, it’s a great opportunity to shape lead and deliver a talent acquisition strategy to attract the best talent for the organisation’s future growth plans.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will report into the Finance Director and have full responsibility and accountability for the complete 360 recruitment process. You will be expected to proactively attract and recruit talented professionals, building talent pipelines, creating talent pools, and promoting employer branding. You will partner with your business units to fully understand their teams and requirements, providing expert advice and market intelligence. You will educate them around the recruitment process and ensure communication and SLA’s are being met. You will use your expertise to drive multiple channels of recruitment through headhunting, market mapping, referrals, and social media platforms.
A key focus of this role will be to develop and initiate an early careers programme, you will play an integral role, setting up graduate, apprentice, internship, and returner programmes.
- You have full 360 recruitment experience of an in-house recruitment capacity (leading hiring manager briefings, sourcing & shortlisting, screening, interviewing and assessments and supporting offer management process and onboarding)
- You have deep understanding of, and experience in, delivering successful direct sourcing strategies (direct search, cv databases, social media (Linkedin Recruiter in particular), talent pools and talent pipelining.
- You can advise on suitable methods of assessment, ensuring methods used are relevant, engaging and inclusive, whilst effectively identifying the best possible talent for SelectScience.
- Experience of both an agency and in-house desirable.
SelectScience is a private equity backed business in Bath who are looking to hire their first Talent Acquisition Specialist, due to growth, and demand, currently employing 60 people.
SelectScience has transformed global scientific communications and digital marketing over the last 23 years. As the internationally recognized publisher and peer-to-peer review platform, it provides:
- Reputable and impartial information to help scientists make well-informed buying decisions that accelerates their research
- An established reputation for superior service built on digital marketing experience
- High value and credibility amongst a global audience of over 5 million influential scientists and clinicians
- Quality marketing services and virtual events to enable manufacturers to effectively develop, promote and sell their technologies
Award-winning culture of achievement:
- Dedication to training and development
- Flexible team working
- Prioritizing fulfilment of both personal ambitions and company goals
- Recognizing employee achievements
- Teamwork ethos, creating an environment for innovation, knowledge sharing and support