SelectScience has transformed global scientific communications and digital marketing over the last 24 years. As the internationally-recognized publisher and peer-to-peer review platform, it provides:
- Reputable and impartial information to help scientists make well-informed buying decisions that accelerates their research
- An established reputation for superior service built on digital marketing experience
- High value and credibility amongst a global audience of over 5 million influential scientists and clinicians
- Quality marketing services and virtual events to enable manufacturers to effectively develop, promote and sell their technologies
Award-winning culture of achievement:
- The Queen’s Award 2021 for Enterprise: International Trade
- Dedication to training and development
- Flexible, virtual team working
- Prioritizing fulfilment of both personal ambitions and company goals
- Recognizing employee achievements
- Teamwork ethos, creating an environment for innovation, knowledge sharing and support
- Excellent career progression
Start your new marketing journey today and apply now!
SelectScience® is looking for a Marketing Systems Administrator to join us and help support our significant growth in the Martech area. We are looking for applicants with experience in marketing or business operations and administrative skills. Previous use of campaign/project management systems, such as Monday.com or Asana, or marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, is ideal.
In this role, you’ll help to support critical business processes by working with our marketing, sales and editorial teams, helping them to effectively set-up, manage and deliver campaigns on behalf of our international customers. There will be a strong focus on configuration of the systems to best meet internal and external stakeholder needs, as well as daily administration of the systems.
You will provide expert direction, training and support on the systems to assist the teams in improving the effectiveness and results of marketing campaigns. A good understanding of marketing or business operations, campaign/project coordination, and stakeholder management is therefore vital for this role.
Passionate about marketing technology, you’ll be self-motivated with a positive attitude, a team player mentality and strong work ethic. There is great opportunity for growth and development within this role due to the success of the business in the last 12 months, and new technology solutions currently being rolled out. This would therefore suit an ambitious individual. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including pension and Private Medical Insurance.
- Ownership of the marketing campaign set-up, management and delivery processes across the relevant systems, ensuring system functionality and processes are fit-for-purpose to support delivery teams
- Applying a detailed and proactive approach to the adoption, implementation and enhancement of our campaign management and delivery systems: arranging meetings, documenting actions, assigning owners and deadlines accordingly, and following up
- Working across and within teams, promoting best practice to all levels of the organization as required, supporting Marketing, Editorial and Sales goals that underpin business success
- Configuration of the systems, updating tools to match business needs by reviewing new features and functionality, as well as existing integrations and automation. Understand user needs and work to ensure the system meets these needs
- Troubleshooting problems and working with providers to escalate issues if needed
- Acting as a Product Owner for the systems as part of the wider tech roadmap where new solutions are planned and delivered that may impact or interact with the existing systems
- Business as Usual administration – keeping the system tidy, documentation of configuration or process changes
- Previous business/ admin experience
Desirable skills or experience:
- A thorough understanding of business, IT or marketing operations
- Previous experience with software, ideally a content, campaign or project management system e.g., Monday.com, Asana, Trello, Microsoft Projects etc.
- A passion for marketing technology